Wednesday 26 October 2016

You get what you give

And I gave.

I woke up at 5:30 this am after a long evening trying to complete an online midterm, as I had an interview at 9:30 am in Waterloo. Naturally, technology be as it may it tapped out on me--for the second time-- thankfully it was a system failure so I didn't have to prove my dog ate my computer or something.
You just never know if they're going believe you especially with a midterm.

Anyways,
I got up. Searched for eye of the tiger for about 10 minutes and realized "I have to work out if I'm going to be able to sit and talk in this interview." So I set up my one empty room and just worked. It. Out. I was dancing and laughing by the end it was awesome

Then I got to Waterloo early had an hour interview, which I think went really well simply because I felt authentic and i felt they felt that too. So many people can bull their answers but I suck at that. I even admitted I need to learn when to talk and when not to talk in discussion hahah!
Then I got back and filled out my 10 legislative pieces of information on a chart and sat in class for hours writing logs.

.....I thought that was it. I had it. It was 4.

So I came home and had a bath. Meditated. (Quite easily today I mght add) and put my Jammie's on! Another friend of mine whose midterm was not working claimed hers STILL wasn't working so I went on thinking "ah it'll like me sign me out." YA RIGHT COLLEEN THIS TIME IT WORKS

Verbatim- "it's go time b!tch" (it's Colleen positive talk) I HAD NO CHOICE. YOU CANT QUIT.

And I had to write about it because once again I just surpassed my own expectations in ability. That could sound simple to some I don't care it was a war for me and my sleepy self...

BUT IM SO PROUD!


And now I have a long weekend (as of tomorrow)

Guess what I'm doing?

A presentation on Anxiety Disorder
2 reflections on observed material (movie and guest speaker)
Case study
Professional article assignment
Direct method writing



You get it

Happy happy weekend all!
Love,
Dorothy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment