Friday 28 October 2016

Might as well give them something to talk about it

theyre gonna say what they wanna say anyway MIGHT AS WELL GIVE THEM SOMETHING MIGHT AS WELL GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!

Music these days can be hit and miss but I'm finding some lyrically relativity in it all.

I had a post of mine observed by a party involved and naturally that person wanted answers. Surprisingly someone I never thought I would get along with but hey! The world is a funny place. I once used to joke about us ever being amicable, unless the circumstances were what they are- and it happened exactly how I always imagined it...and no I cannot go int detail it's just AHA life. It was kind of nice. Finally have someone concrete these feelings of mine that people are only starting to realize about another individual.



Listen to your gut can I say say it anymore times? I saved myself. You can too

Live yOur life the way you want to. Don't settle. Might as well make it something to talk about


It's fun! Regardless of who thinks it's important- you go on to your next piece and let the audience be the judge. You're the creator. Keep creating. Your important and that's what matters


Know when enough is enough.
Know when it's ok to let down the guard but don't be naive.


Caught that today. Naively knew it going into it I'm not blaming anyone. Walked out like...
....that's a wrap.


Love yourself

Be kind

And be genuine


Love
Dorothy



No comments:

Post a Comment