Tuesday 18 October 2016

The saddest poem I ever did write

And the first.
In class I've been watching all these videos about particular clients and diagnoses and a lot of them to turn to poems ... so I tried.

I'm not looking to be published but I bet there are individuals who can resonate with these words and their particular feelings

"The pain stems, raging from my stomach to my heart
Like a child was sitting on top of me but crushing me from the inside
I can barely breathe or move- just holding in a gaping breath
afraid if I let go I'll cry and not just cry
I'll cry so hard so my tears will leave stains on the table cloth

And who will love me then?

My eyes are are half shut as I'd rather just not look
I'd rather not feel, think or even say too much
Paralyzed in persistent fear of abandonment
I try and I try and I find myself here again

So who will love me then?

 Dorothy Colleen Rennie "


Don't worry.  Theyre just words


This too shall pass
Dorothy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment