Saturday 15 October 2016

Freedom or loneliness

I used to say loneliness
Then tame
But now I call it freedom. One day I won't be able to enjoy time spent alone... feeling and seeing signs left left right and center.

Today i discovered a new side of myself and I think it's because I'm finally letting things go- releasing.
I'm so used to being recycled as a unpaid, unqualified ,but could be qualified therapist that I'm finally saying FORGET YOU GUYS! I get it, it's cool you forget me as well but Im going to use these tools for myself.
Retain maintain and sustain my personal emotional energy.

Lots of time spent alone.
Going through another "I need to be a lone" with someone close and I've fully surrendered this time- I'm not doing sh!t where before I would panic and self internalize. Do you. I've done so much for those I love and "love" me back it's insane! Enough is enough. You can come to me when you've figured out you.

I can't save everyone and I can't wait for everyone to figure out their bull shit. I'm too emotionally mature sometimes hahaha I don't care if that's bratty or braggy- it's complex not complicated.


"So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"
"And you, you scare people because you are whole yourself."


Yes.
I've had to become whole whether I wanted to or not. 1 woman team. I've got my mates but they can only play beside me.

Happy full moon!

Ps. I want to say thank you for reading this. I am forever grateful you take the time, whoever you may  be

That's the coolest part
(Disney imagination: my Prince Charming is reading this somewhere, AND I DONT EVEN KNOW or modern day stalker NOT)



Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment