Sunday 16 October 2016

THIS WEEK

I will go into this week full throttle. I left so much behind this weekend, and I'm waking up realizing the difference between myself and others is I refuse to settle in my career or relationships. I don't like structure and I'm in a structured program that's all theory this semester and it's sincerely yanking on my "do I continue" chains but I will.

I have my "back up" plan which I rally think is he plan I will take to the next level in 2017.
I listened to my astrological reading yesterday and when I was born it was right before a full moon and because of my ascending moons or something I'm a triple threat Scorpio. How bad ass is that?

She said I was here to change something (weird....) and my determination will not back down. even if I'm burnt out (awareness)

Scorpio, Taurus, Libra and Gemini (YIKES) that's wicked! For me. It's too bad oeople don't pay more attention to this stuff, it's insanely accurate and on point.

Mind you, I am now the definition of unconventional so I get that maybe I'm the only one fascinated in funding things about myself in creating something bigger than myself through unverisal law and spiritually, which is fundamental and universal within us all (I'm just getting you guys started on these spirit chats) Time to expand the mind body and soul.

Working out and talking isn't enough nor is just medication. You have to go deep and watch the unbearable explode in your face to the the point where you're just like THANKS FOR COMING OUT SEE YA NEVER! TRY SOME NEW STUFF LIKE EMOTION CODE! It's almost like amnesia, just forget about it.

I'm determined to set this world on a path of sustainability in coping mechanisms. Whether I come to you or you come to me, we 'all see. Maybe I'll build something from scratch or perhaps it's out there waiting for me. Maybe it's on a stage and I get to use that voice everyone tells me is engaging. I just want to give back. I want to serve. I want to be apart of the difference and I have to be patient.

I also want to travel so ... combine it all AND


To be continued....
Have a beautiful evening all

Xoxox
LISTEN TO YOUR DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment