Sunday 30 October 2016

SCORPIO NEW MOON !!!

TIS THE SEASON TO SET INTENTIONS! LALALALLA LA LA LA!
Knowing more about your sign and your astrology pays off huge. Super glad I made that investment, as I can tell why I am feeling certain things due to certain influences. It is just so cool. 
Did you know that celebrities and lawyers use astrologists to book court dates? Photoshoots? Nuts eh. Anyways, I let other people do the work because I am not forcing anyone to see what I have been so very lucky to observe and experience. It is all within me. I am turning 25 this year so maybe that has something to do with it too..I am just wise (hehe) 

To my SCORPIOS! Here is our lookahead and my favourite astrology answers horoscope reading
SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22):
Today’s new moon will fuel your passion for something that a while ago did not interest you in the slightest. It may be just a passing fad or it may be the start of a brand new chapter but get on with it and don’t let anyone distract you.

This could be one of the best times of your entire year, Scorpio, with the New Moon in your first house. It’s a great time to reinvent an area of your life, turbo charge it with all of the energy that you have right now. This is the time of year to get real about what you want. The more authentic you are with the New Moon in Scorpio, the more miracles await. So create intentions today that go well beyond today, and into the year ahead. What are your New Moon wishes, Scorpio?

No comments:

Post a Comment