Sunday 10 January 2016

To the scene of party people:

It's not my place to tell you what to do or how to live your life. So I hope, for the most part I haven't tried to push my new life, life style-reality on you. I hope to only express the beauty of which is my life now. 

I read a blurb on LinkedIn the other day, which read, that, to those individuals who express their "opinion" or in my case stories/realizations, one better be able to defend their perspective. Now, I hope to never find myself in a place where I'm debating my life choices versus someone else because that's silly. No thanks. 

So this is what I have to say: 
Most Sunday's I have the chance to sit in a room full of people who accept all my defects, irrational choices, dumb choices, decisions, the monstrostrities I've caused for myself and those I love. Every morning I'm greeted by 5 or 6 men age 50-60,and for once, they're not the kind where you're thinking "what's this guys motive?" 

I wake up most days feeling clear. Able to go about my day without constantly over thinking. I'm not ashamed of the decisions I make now, as their all in sound and mind. Sure it may be bold, but that's the only choice I have these days and personally-- I don't see much wrong with that. Bold is typically well suited as long as used appropriately and not blunt bold, just bold. 

I love being able to remember things even the little stuff like where I left my hair brush or what episode of a series I'm on. 

It's waking up feeling "in control" of yourself and grateful for simply that because I've seen myself try and control manners or my life before and yikes a bee! 

I'm grateful  that I don't have the threat of hurting me myself using any form of substance whether I am the one who's doing it or the substance is. Harm free from whatever the hell is out there these days...it's scary. So lord help me if I ever lose a friend to such idiocracy and I say that because I'll be angry hurt (ugh side effect of being me) but I don't say it in judgement. I listened to this Macklemore song "otherside" it's really...honest. 

Give it a listen! Realities of addiction, especially in the music industry. Especially anywhere where Simone's trying to be something they're not supposed to be. Or not meant to be...

✌🏼️Dorothy is out! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment