Monday 25 January 2016

Coach Rennie

When I was younger I absolutely loved sports. Even had a bit of confusion on how I wanted to dress at one point, as I was killing it in And1 shorts and b-ball shoes- everything baggy. 

If you've read any of my lengthy posts you'll know sports were my thing. I loved soccer, but I was a natural at basketball and volleyball. Being tall has always been in my favour, but I also love that competitive feeling of fighting together as a team. It's the EYE OF THE TIGER! 

Anyways I'm doing my first use placement and still loving it. Love it even more as I've been asked to be (assistant) coach for the Boys team! So I've self proclaimed my upgrade from previous grade 9? Ya grade 9 captain because then I just played on the older teams, or varsity. 
This will not only help me get active but I get to know the kids, particularly the boys, on a different level. Both on and off the court now.

STOKED
LOVE DOROTHY 

No comments:

Post a Comment