Sunday 10 January 2016

Magical Winter

Before I started my elementary placement this semester I felt like I needed a energy regeneration, so I did just that and went to my magical land-- Grail Springs Wellness Retreat and Spa, otherwise known as my heavenly home away from home.
Prior to going I had this instinctive or intuitive feeling that my time there would be of serious benefit to myself and as I often forget, in so many ways than just getting "serviced". The interactions you have with the other guests who stay there, as we're all there for a particular reason- mental health, divorce, loss, grief, experience, addiction just a multitude of reasons. And the simple, yet life changing meditative practices that they teach... I got answers again from my Bio Energy Consultation and my goodness do I feel whole again.

It's difficult to describe but prior to going I woke up every day feeling like I slept but maybe my brain didn't shut off? I was just dead. I put a lot of work into the last few months of 2015 between school and my speech. Jam packed!

As you'll see from my photos I took a lot of the beauty that surrounded us thanks to mother nature. Just stunning sights. Stunning site. What are you waiting for?







No comments:

Post a Comment