Thursday 29 September 2016

Hahaha this looks good...

I swear I didn't give up after 6 days! I WENT TRAVELLING! Basically. To Bancroft where I didn't use my phone or computer unless I took a photo every now and then...it was freaking awesome.


Naturally, after every trip. The tools and calmness I currently have leaves me with little energy to tell...but boy do I have a tale about this trip's experience.

I am so incredibly grateful that I get to witness the dramatic and real shifts individuals make when they are willing and wanting to be open to change, but coming from within. And understanding the body is just a physical structure that holds our spirit....Our energy. Release the religious dogma.


Good things are happening, friends. I am learning like no other and not just in school. About myself, my strengths, which have been small but ever so mighty lately (i don't discredit anything i do anymore, that's just not cool)! For example: living on my own and I got so sick one day that I began to get super dizzy and the only seat I could find was the toilet so I'm sitting there and it worked out cause I needed to *******don't read if you're eating..........don't worry it's not # 2 (EWWWWWW!!!!) over it.





my tummy didn't feel well and my mouth threw up... SORRY IF ITS TMI BUT REALLY, I WAS SICK. ITS HONESTY, SORRY IF IT OFFENDS ANYONE.


I was scared. I had no one and no one was around...thankfully I called my friend Carly. I ASKED FOR HELP IT WAS GLORIOUS! AND IT WORKED!


I can be alone. I can bear what seems unbearable. We can handle so much more than we think we can, but we need to take care of ourselves. In every way. Mind, body and spirit and I won't stop saying it! I have seen it and felt it on my own, fortunatley, and it is just amazing what's out there if you're really willing and wanting to change... We need to look deeper within. The root of the problem. I'm not saying forget doctors, I'm just saying there is not one way.

anyways,
keeping it short tonight! Mom is coming for a sleepover. YAY!

Good night my friends.
Love yourself.
Know you're worthy.
Honour yourself.
Have hope-- even when it feels so bad, know that something better is on it's way.

Love,
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment