Tuesday 20 September 2016

Fight back day 2

I
Colleen. 
Colleen Colleen Colleen. 

Iron cape is on. Ready to let go of any relationship that no longer serves me and stand up for myself. 

Fuck I let a lot of things go. 

But my sanity is suffering. I let people walk all over me and I don't even realize it. 

Money has always come before me. 
I'm done living by that...
I want to be someone's priority not their after thought. I don't need someone to tell me to look at what I have versus what I don't because I practice gratitude on a daily basis. 

This person should know that, more importantly that if they could use someone inn their life it's love. You push your family and friends away. Been there done that, doesn't get you anywhere. 

I already decided that this is my life, I'm responsible and in charge for my happiness and ultimately I had to be the one to say hey, what do you think? I'm getting stronger because I have to not because I want to. I have to protect myself. 

I've become oddly good at it. By oddly I mean really good at saying this is your life your happiness and no one can do that for you. 
I'm giving up the fairytale. Not because it doesn't exist but because I have to be my own god damn prince and I'm ok with that. I've got this undeniable fight in me currently that refuses to settle. 
I can't even miss class! I try and my body and mind are like nope! Not this year kid. 

I think because I finally recognize that a lot of the stuff people get upset about has stuff sh!t all do with me. I just happen to care or say something at the perfect time! 
Oh your shitty manager didn't show up again. Your horoscope said something about that. But ya! Yell at me and ignore me. Good call! 

Deal with your problems people and stop pushing them to the side. 
I'm trying and always have been and want to be supportive. 

Is that too much to ask? Or try? 
Lay off me then. 
I'm changing my life one day at a time and if you can't see that or want to be apart of it, that's your funeral. Romantically or friendly! Who shows up in times like this and who doesn't. 

The people you surround yourself make up a huge part of your biological makeup. Make sure you're treating yourself right ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment