Saturday 3 September 2016

Moving Day!

DOROTHY TAKES ANOTHER LEAP OF FAITH!

FROM ALL I'VE KNOWN, WATERLOO, KITCHENER, TO WOODSTOCK I GO!


The number of people who have looked at me like "Woodstock?" Ya! Time to finish school and get out...Move on. I have some work to do there though, 6 youth suicides since January. I'm coming for you Woodstock and we're going to fight this together. Time to unify our communities.

There is always purpose to be found wherever you go, and contrary to 99% of my friends, I'm going down to the path least travelled and it terrifies me in the best way possible. Sorry, but Toronto? Really? You know what you're gonna get, a ton of booze loving activities, weekend hangovers, and unproductive Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays

I'm walking into complete unknown territory, small, but unknown. I'm doing it all on my own too..
Has anything made this easier? Yes. I can't lie.
My ex has a new girlfriend! I know! I'm happy for him. Though he didn't have the balls to tell me to my face, yet he sat here listening to me thank him for all the kind lessons he taught me, while BAWLING and he smiled (uh...) classic dudes eh? Even when it's over you're still looking at them like CANT YOU JUST GET ANYTHING RIGHT!?!?!?! Omission. White lies. They're the same thing. One day you'll get that, but i'm sorry you didn't learn it well enough from me. Good luck! It breaks hearts...(Re: yours 4 months ago) #sorry #youdidit #imnotputtingupwithit #tellthetruth

Such is life. We move on, laughing....and if you're lucky enough you might find someone else who loves you more than your wildest dreams ever imagined.

ITS OK! As my friend Casey likes to call it, I have a "new and improved" haha! Which is the most authentic truth. He is a dream and not because he is tall, blonde, blue eyes, or buff. He's strong, but hes not blonde. He's not in his 20's. He's not "not working" or "Working" yet home every 5 minutes, no I met him at my favourite vegan restaurant in Waterloo. I'm excited to have a relationship like the old days where I have my place in one town and they have theirs in another. I rushed my last relationship and I think it felt too much like "house" where this feels surreal. Like who can care this much for someone?!?!

Anyways, I'm moving on from this town, the people, the memories, the laughs, the tears, the parties, the highs, the lows....and I'm leaving with absolute gold.

Nothing makes sense. That's the point.
Everything is different and yet I am more me than I have ever been..
Enjoy the journey...
trust the process...
love you mother...


Love Dorothy xo
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment