Friday 23 September 2016

Moms know best...

Remember how I found my exs bed sheets and pillows in our apartment the other day? Right before my meeting..thank goodness.

I love my mom. Hahahaa
She makes me feel better 
And then 



I need to remember this: and so do many women out there cause this is the reality and I'm not against love or men, they're not all bad but I've yet to be proved wrong so through my experience and opinion this is what you get. Take it or leave it this is my blog of personal expression.



This guy was a hockey player. He had all the girls and all the tricks, though he had a girlfriend of 6 years he cheated on her with her best friend or something who he could never tell...you could tell he was all ego, super kind, but that's all apart of the charm and his fame "let me smile and be nice forever how can anyone dislike me" WELL YOURE THE LEAST BIT RESPONSIBLE! Even my dad had to be the one to tell me "make sure you're not doing all the house work," and that day I told my ex. The story of his ex girlfriends best friend...that should have been my clue when I got the gut feeling he did it to me too.... You don't disappear till 3 am with no clue as to what happened, lying about what girls were in your car and then give up drinking the next day for no reason for the rest of the time we were together...SORRY. I'm a realist.

TRUST YOUR GUT

Live and learn 
Love and lost 
It's always a lesson. There's no anger anymore. Just laughter. I've lost all respect for this person, but I wish them all the best. 
They will never find a love like they had with me. 
My love is so deep and I think it's fucking special. My friends know. 

That's all, it's on reserve for now. 

I'm not an idiot. We are not idiots. stop pretending we can't see through this bull shit

Who run the world? Girls 


Dorothy squared 

No comments:

Post a Comment