Sunday 29 January 2017

oh CANADA!


I'm rarely speechless but my eyes are leaking with water because I'm so in awe at how our country came together yesterday for #BellLetsTalk and just let this number sink in
6,585,250.50
...dollars for mental health initiatives
Thank you, Canada. From the very core of my heart, thank you. Thank you to all my friends and family who participated, even if they didn't live in country. Thank you to the beautiful souls who opened their hearts and shared their stories for the first time or the 56th time, it never goes unnoticed or unappreciated. We are here and we're not going anywhere.
If you at all have any doubt, please, let it be known
THAT YOU/WE ARE NOT ALONE!


Landsberg phoned me on Friday to discuss event details and I'll be honest the guy had idea I was re-shocked to talk to him after watching him in those videos and then so deservingly being awarded the Meritorious Service Medal (Civil Division) for his mental health advocacy. YOU GO BOSS! YOU GO!

I LOVE THIS LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment