Wednesday 18 January 2017

Connecting

Have you ever read or watched something and thought to yourself, "OH my goodness, I understand EVERYTHING!" or "THATS IT!" I would assume so as that is also known as inspiration or insight,which is pretty important in today's society. That last point was really just to be relevant.

Where is the love?

 I have had this happening to me left right and centre and it began with It is almost concerning how many times I feel like I've said "NO WONDER THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS RIGHT NOW!" As though I suddenly went back into time (TECHNICALLY WITH MY HISTORY DEGREE) figured out where the root of all this happened and fixed it. 

how distant we are from people because we have lost that sense of connection, of being human with each other; not judging but empathizing with compassion, not trying to find an answer but rather listen to what the person is saying and then maybe if they ask you can provide them with your insight versus opinion. 










I HAD SO MUCH MORE WRITTEN ON THIS POST AND ITS ALL GONE !

SHARING is so key. Being open and aware. 

We had the chance to speak to a pharamacuetical company wherein we spoke about our experiences in dealing with the health care system and the pharmacy staff. Ultimately we tried raising the bar in our experiences so that we as patients feel more comfortabe getting or medications and more people will begin to jump on the medication band wagon. It saves your life. 

But please be sure to ask about the side effects. This was one thing we all found in common was the lack of knowledge pertaining to our medications and sure we could "ask," but do we? Not often. 

I will try and find what I originally wrote because it was so much more than this.. for now enjoy this small article 

No comments:

Post a Comment