Tuesday 24 January 2017

#BellLetsTalk 2017



Every time you talk, text and join in on social media on January 25, Bell will donate 5¢ more to mental health initiatives.
TEXT MESSAGE
(TURN OFF IMESSAGE) 
CALL
TWEET
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK 
OR 
SNAPCHAT

#BELLLETSTALK 

Lets beat the record of 2016 because we should be more aware and more prepared than we were last year and every year moving forward. 

I was just asked to speak to a grade 6/7 class about mental health and I am so honoured to be able to give to students in the curriculum this chance to hear from ol' joanne like themselves. I hope to leave them with one inspiring message, what that is I cannot tell you until it comes to me. 

I love how open we are becoming and how much we are growing as a community, country and globally! Dreams DO COME TRUE! 

Talk to you all tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment