Tuesday 6 December 2016

DOROTHYSAYS

IVE BEEN AWAY! Learning. Researching. Soul searching. Acquiring. Writing. Singing. Dancing. Painting.  Creating and planning.

Best decision I ever made: remove the fear and left Fanshawe. im finally able to pursue what I want without conforming to societal systematic rules, I get to be the early intervention we so badly need at every level of education.

My new job consists of me organizing these events, making it happen. In other words, collect the like minded and put together an event that speaks to people. That provides that humanzing factor I cannot find in CYC school.

I just came back from "soul school," for a week and my god did I learn so much about myself. It's not that I don't like what I do, it's thst my brain now works in such a way that I'm always teaching myself new things and finding alternate Methods. As it stands, how we speak,approach and deal with mental health in education is pathetic and I don't want to be apart of the problem when I know and fully believe to my core I can be apart of the solution. I'm not going to physically restrain a child, sorry I don't need to add to their trauma. My therapist and I went into depth about this and said so what would you do and my answer shocked her. Problem is you can't explain the conscious to the unconscious "that has yet to be awaken," by this energy force we're apart of. So I'd tell you but it wouldn't "apply"

One day

 It helps when your boss has the same atttitude as you too;  Whatever it takes. 

Using my weird skills od everything I will make this happen.
I am determined to make SICKNOTWEAK and our communities safer and healthier.
Just general health tips at necesssary these days


To those wondering what I do with my life now: I enjoy it. I love the pressures I have versus what I was doing and I'm gladness I followed my heart, not enough of us do. The people I've met AGAIn (cycling through like it's out of style)

For the first time in a long time I feel really confident about where I am. These are skills I naturally have-creative marketing? Sales? Time to perfect them...
Really it's just amazing to have the faith of yourself and someone like Michael because the passions align. Not easy to find, especially with the same influence and is willing to put themselves on the line for whatever you think you can pull together. Woah baby.


Peterborough was incredible and there was a girl I had the pleasure of meeting in Bancroft recently who wanted to go to that event but she couldn't due to work. Her best friend recently took her life and she has ben struggling to find peace within it all, naturally. It's easy for her community to make her out to seem like a bad mom because she took her life? No. no one gets to speak to as to why someone took their life, that's an individual and far from selfish act. You have no idea what's going though our mind so do us a favour and don't even try. Unless you're willing to be open and understanding therefore apart of this movement.

I finally forgave myself and said it OUT LOUD! It was so emotionally beautiful. Taking the time to take care of your soul. Seriously! I've been painting like crazy lately, singing more, EVEN training myself to dance. I'm doing it all.


Do I get tired? Ya. But I'm taking care of myself and only myself which makes it a hell of a lot easier.
It's December and I'm happy! what the HECK! I love this!!!

TO ALL US WOMEN:





"A strong woman knows that being strong is not an option for her, it's a necessity.

"So, every day she wakes up and meets the world and all of its challenges head on. But sometimes, at the end of the day, when all is said and done and she finally closes the door, she cries. Not because she’s weak, but because it’s hard being strong, day after day, knowing that if you don’t do it, no one will. The soft cries that most will never hear slowly disappear as the new day comes and you rise once again to be the strong, confident woman you are." -Mr. Amari Soul #ReflectionsOfAMan


Love Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment