Saturday 17 December 2016

Conversation

this week was the first week I genuinely felt like the energy, the tears, the uncertainty, the fears towards my "future"(I'm not giving anything away) have all paid off.

I had two conversations, both of which led to me talking further for their groups or in front of their groups.

I did a podcast with a group from the States as their first episode- IM MOT EVEN AMERICAN HOW COOL IS THAT? Go Canada 🇨🇦

it's wild to think that none of these things, big or small, would have happened had I not taken the actions I did this year. It blows my mind how accurate every insight I got from January to the summer from counsellors, astrologists, psychics,  and eventually my one intuition/zodiac guru. Why don't we use the resources around us?

I read more than I thought possible. I graduated with a history major.... #ReadTillYouDie #jokes
I've learned more than I ever dreamed possible.
I've contributed to causes and events/schools/projects more than I thought I would be able to.

I'm doing what I want to do without having to conform completely with society!!!!!!!!!!! I still have to obey the law. Stop at a red light. But I'm not in school to pursue my dream, however, it helped. But finishing it right now isn't my priority, nor is it the opportunity knocking at my door. For once this is all about opportunities  I worked for too! My family and friends don't know the networks I have and simply because they don't find themselves in the same rooms as these individuals or reaching out to to them on twitter hoping they will respond. Not yet anyways.

I'm so determined. I am so passionate about this cause.

2 talks in 2017 already.


You have to have faith in something right? I went with my gut.

And I will continue to, rest in trust, resist and warrior on


Love Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment