Saturday 10 December 2016

The Power Of Speaking Your Truth

 For some beautiful reason, I have been so incredibly humbled and fortunate to receive such raw and vulnerable messages from individuals in my social circle.
When I say for some reason, I know why. I just mean that, no part of them has to say anything to me. They could continue on being silent, but they begin to feel the fear dissipate; the feelings of "shit I'm really making this happen. Who knew?!?!" YOU DID, I DID. 

These messages are both old some new, but ultimately they all have one thing on common the power to believe in themselves and fight for their lives because they're worth that. They're warriors. 

NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING- REACH OUT 
YOURE NOT ALONE 
WHEN WE SHARE WE FINALLY BREAK THE CYCLE OF KEEPING THESE STORIES, THESE HUMAN LOVE STORIES- YOUR LIFE- A CHANCE TO BE HEARD, A CHACNE FOR SOMEONE TO RELATE AND SAY MAYBE I CAN DO THIS. BREAKING STIGMA. STIGMA KILLS. WE DONT NEED IT. YOU ARE YOU THATS IT. 

AND BAM 203 days later you're not lost but just following the path going in the direction of YOUR journey.

This is why I do what I do. Not because I get kind messages, but because I know it works. Doubt is such a butt head. I sit there all the time like as if I just told everyone that
...haha everyone....

It feels like that. But then I tell myself if even one person gains something from my words or the words of another then that's why I wrote it. And it feels good on my end to express what I truly feel versus the smile I slap on.  

The truth can hurt, but so do our hearts sometimes. 

It's better to face it, but look around at how many people are going through something similar. 

Visit my new place of Mental Health WarriorNess www.sicknotweak.com and I guarantee you'll find incredibly inspiring stories and messages of hope. 

Hope is a mindset. You have to physically and mentally hold on to hope. 
Hold on Pain Ends 








No comments:

Post a Comment