Friday 4 November 2016

Old Diary Entries..

But understand whatever it is you "resolved" that 'thing' will have the resolved again and again. 
You come to know things only by the wisdom of age and grace of years.
Most of these things will have to do with forgiveness. Trust Me.

I remember exactly why I wrote this... I had just lost my pup and I was contemplating my relationship. I knew that I had wanted to cut things off, but when I lost him. I didn't know how to feel properly again. Everything shut down for a bit. I'm not sure sometimes if it has fully turned back on, as I catch myself falling for things and people that I know are pointless. I care. 

At least I don't mind being alone all the time anymore. Its honestly a blast. 

So do it. Decide. 
Is this the life you want to live? 
Is this the person you want to love? 
Is this the best you can be? 
Can you be stronger?
Kinder? More Compassionate?
Decide.
Breathe in. Breathe out.
And decide #MeredithGrey ⚓️ | the superhero deliberately selects to focus on technology of super-human potential as much as superhumanly possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment