Tuesday 8 November 2016

Fake Love


To the squeamish, the ill -informed individuals, though I know you'll always be there, I get that I don't post a lot about golden retriever puppies with sparkles. German shepherds maybe  (same thing in my eyes; on a Saturday morning you might read a post or repost that is tough to swallow and I understand. I've had people react on my posts and I will respond, but it's not much confrontation or assertiveness as it is, how do I put it...

You're tude is cool keep it, CANT and won't control it, but I'm trying to be apart of a movement with the rest of those who are aware and aren't putting their judgmental, stigma causing blinders on. We're taking action because we purely believe to the core of our heart that we need to STAND UP, SPEAK OUT AND REACH OTHERS ,whether through personal experience or a loved one, BECAUSE our stories matter. They have the capacity to save a life, do you understand how amazing that is? We may never know but that's not the point, the point is that person is still here and likely doing what they can to prevent the next girl or guy 


Don't hold back, friends 🎈💕

No comments:

Post a Comment