Thursday 3 November 2016

How I Will Spend My Birthday


But I won't just attend the event, I want to be apart of the event. So, I emailed Michael and was assigned a task! Even cooler, he is the keynote speaker that night. 
(I am going to pursue my career in public speaking I just know it.)

Because it's my personal blog I cannot help but laugh at myself and reflect after I received an email wherein Michael said he had been in contact with "the Leafs, Habs, and Sens" for some meet and greets....Not only does this add a bit of pressure (My contacts are just totally different....) But in all my years of dating I always went after the hockey player. I didn't mean to, they always ended up playing and loving hockey. I couldn't stand to watch it, hear it and now I'm all over it in effort to further reach and expand mental health awareness. Funny how the world works. 





(Disclosure: Hockey guys= often players and I'm not just talking on the Ice. Not judging, just an observation from personal experience) 


Thanks Universe 

No comments:

Post a Comment