Thursday 3 March 2016

Horoscopes & My Pageant


There are many days where I look to my horoscope readings for signs or clues of what my day may look like, or be extra aware and their usually dead on: 


"A sense of calm originates from some deep place within you today. You're focused on a goal. You know instinctively that you can reach it by using your energy in careful, measured steps. This isn't about fighting for what you want, or reaching it through a leap of faith. It's about being practical and staying grounded as you work toward a measurable outcome. You can do this, and you know that with your entire being."

I am in a place where there are decisions that need to be made, but for the bettering of me. For my personal growth. But like everything there are obstacles in the way, however, I am choosing not to let them get in my way like I have in previous years. This 2016 is for me. I have never felt so accomplished both academically and practically (as I am doing my placement, my feedback was amazing) 

Staying true to yourself is half the battle....and I have a goal I am trying to reach beyond my academics...



But know your worth. Believe in it. "Speak softly, but carry a big stick" - Christine Rennie 

on another note: I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO 
# 1) I would kindly ask you support me on this journey by  pressing "LIKE" on my Facebook Pag and you get to keep updated with my posting about recent events, pictures, and my journey to the Crown: www.facebook.com/MUC.ColleenRennie

#2) In order for me to achieve this incredible opportunity of becoming the next Miss Universe Canada 2016, I am in need of sponsorship to help with my entry fees for the competition. You can probably imagine, the hard work, dedication that is required and financial capabilities. The total cost including travel, accommodation, expenses, wardrobe and entry fees is $1,200.00, and I would be honoured to have you as one of my sponsors for the 2016 year. All monetary donations are eligible for a tax receipt. As well, in return for your graciousness as one of my top ten sponsors, your business will be displayed under my name in the pageant program book. I would include your business in all media coverage I get from now until the pageant, and as well as promote your name/logo on all of my social media accounts and blog.

If you would prefer to make an offline donation, please contact me and I can provide you with the address to mail the cheque or money order too. I am excited about this journey and I hope to include you on the path to my dream. This is an amazing opportunity for you to gain regional and national awareness for your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask me. Thank you for your consideration of helping me, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

# 3)  Join Heidi Fuentes and I March 4-6, 2016 at Stone Road Mall in Guelph. The Guelph Fire Fighters will be braving the cold and camping on the mall’s roof to raise awareness and money for Muscular Dystrophy!
Opening ceremonies will be on March 4th at 11:00 am. There will be refreshments, notable guest speakers, swag giveaways and media coverage.
The rooftop Fire Fighters will be outside entrance two near BMO and there will also be more representatives in centre court all weekend long!
MOST IMPORTANTLY !!!! Sparky the Fire Dog will be visiting throughout the weekend as well, so come say Hi!
Do not miss this unforgettable weekend at Stone Road Mall! Stay True!‪#‎RoofTopCampout‬ @stoneroadmall ‪#‎StayTrue‬ @MuscularDystrophyCanada @MuscularDystrophyCanadaOntario

No comments:

Post a Comment