Friday 18 March 2016

March, 26, 2016.

IM BACK!!! HELLO AGAIN, FRIENDS! 


March 26th, 2013 is a date I will never forget. It is a date that, no matter where I go, what I do, who I meet, will be apart of me. However, it no longer owns me.
THIS YEAR on March 26th. 2016, I will be hosting a fundraiser for the Canadian Mental Health Association, a cause that is very, very dear to my heart and the lives of so many of us, here in Canada. 

I am hoping to fill your hearts and metaphorical cups with inspiration, influential thought, from bold thinkers who are graciously taking time out of their busy schedules to drive to Waterloo and speak for us. 

I have had the pleasure of working amongst some of Canada's top entrepreneurs and international businesses, mutual fund owners, and I started a couple businesses of my own, which was the best choice I ever made in the steps of my own path and in dealing with mental health issues. Why? Because it forced me to step out of my comfort zone, but at my own pace. Pacing is key. 

I am honoured to have two speakers who, n
ot only run their own businesses on their clock, with NON STOP SMILING AND LAUGHING, or their way, but similar to us face issues or have battled with mental health or the destructive thinking. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to these two, they are incredible.

TOO, Paulie Obyrne will be graciously sharing his journey and story with us all! It's going to be quite the day 

(I may be having one more male speaker with an incredible story I am sure we can all identify with...stay tuned...) 

DO NOT miss out on your chance to hear some truly amazing wisdom of women and men who continue to pursue their dreams and passion no matter what trial or adversity is thrown their way. 


MORE IMPORTANTLY! LETS RAISE SOME MONEY AND AWARENESS, MOTIVATION OR A CAUSE THAT AFFECTS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US: MENTAL HEALTH/ILLNESS, SUICIDE PREVENTION, YOUTH ADVOCACY, WELLNESS, 
IT'S GOING DOWN!

March 26. 2016 

Get your tickets! $5.00 
2 inspirational speakers
Glam
Food
Friends
Uniqueness celebrated 

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/a-day-in-the-land-of-oz-tickets-23434056895


No comments:

Post a Comment