Tuesday 30 August 2016

In A World Where You Can Be Anything...

#Kindness will take you places. I heard an amazing "argument" last night about the "tough guy" versus the "geek" and I say that very lightly; we used to live in a world where physical aggression and verbal abuse might have got you higher up through intimidation factors or simply because they think they're better than the other.; wake up call! In this day and age the "geeks," the people who care, who do the work, who are passionate about what they do or who they work with, they'll win that battle. They'll win that battle 9/10 🍉

I consider myself the biggest #dweeb now and I love it. I love researching, I love finding answers, I love trying new things, I'm just a very curious individual and there ain't nothing wrong with that. #Embrace it!

It's like when I see someone flip me off in my car I laugh now and say to myself "haha that guy is going to be mad for the next 40 minutes! He's got all those angry bubbles in his head now!" And I'm fine. Flip me off, I'm driving. Waste of energy! Challenge yourself to go out of your way for a kind act today; a compliment, holding two doors, write a note, just be their friend! JUST BE NICE! THIS IS NOT A BAD LIFE🌀 Your life will dramatically change if you simply practice kindness and gratitude #believeit#LifeOfDorothy #bekind #always #geeks #toughguy#beyou #authenticity #mentalhealth #advocate#brain #bubbles #quotes #whatdoyouhavetolose#kindness #mind #body #spirit


No comments:

Post a Comment