Wednesday 3 August 2016

Horoscopes

I can tell A LOT about a person when they tell me their sign. I think being aware of both our moon and sun signs help guide us--if you have the faith that is. And I do. I have. 

That's why I am sharing this particular one with you.


Aug 03, 2016 scorpio Daily Horoscope

Mars has moved out of your house after a very long stay, and this brings some much needed relief for you. You aren’t in fighting mode anymore, and you are happy about that. With Mars moving into Sagittarius for the next two months, the focus for you will be on using this energy supply to make some true wealth for yourself. This is not money that comes to you, but rather, money that comes from some solid good work. How will you create wealth for yourself?

After 3 years I made a choice to end my relationship.
Just yesterday I finally found a new home that is unfamiliar, but familiar given I have nothing holding me in Waterloo anymore. 
I think I told just about everyone I talked to yesterday I felt a huge sense of relief and that I am doing this for me, my career, my grades sure but more so so I can stay on that dean's list and keep up with my scholarships....AND IT JUST HIT ME HOW I WILL CREATE WEALTH FOR MYSELF (since I don't have a full time paying job-- think outside the box, duh) 

TIME TO KICK IT IN TO GEAR 
- See more at: http://astrologyanswers.com/horoscopes/daily/scorpio/?Email=dorothysaysarbonne@gmail.com&utm_source=Maropost&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Read_More&utm_campaign=Daily_Horoscope#sthash.r0qbJnd4.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment