Sunday 24 April 2016

Miss Congeniality


For real too. 
Voted by all my beauty queens. 
I cant wait to write about my weekend but for now I can share my picture and tell you it was a wild ride. One that I will treasure FOREVER 



This Life is one worth living. It always has been. You need to take risks and chances on yourself, embrace challenges and in the face of adversity PICK YOURSELF UP LITERALLY. I had a panic attack but what gave me my control back was when I told myself  out loud "Colleen pick yourself up." 

You have to have faith in something- your gut, destiny- a childhood dream. 
Thank you everyone who has supported me and made me feel like a princess and Miss Universe without the crown. 
I'm beyond humbled and grateful for everything. 
Love Dorothy  

No comments:

Post a Comment