Monday 1 February 2016

Miss Universe Canada

So yesterday was the cut off for#MissUniverseCanada 2016 and I've oddly contemplated it for a couple weeks and time was passing by and by and I didn't think twice about it- till the other day.
Someone or something brought my attention the page and despite my lack of "professional" photos ,I sent in my basics- aka me smiling and one wearing a bathing suit.
 By no means do I honestly expect a call back or whatever they call it, but if I had the chance I think I would make one hell of a candidate, and not because I'm tall or can smile. But because I truly believe in myself and my abilities to make, or see, change big or small; I'm determined as I've ever been and I'm only in one school- imagine I could use my voice for more schools? . I have my own little nerdy book collection so that, in the case this doesn't work out, I'll stick to my program and change education self-esteem for all the youth and nay Sayers. If you want change you gotta be the change-

Nothing changes if nothing changes -Grandpa Bev



#StrongisTheNewSkinny

Love,
Dorothy xoxo 

Happy Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment