Saturday 6 February 2016

Challenging myself

So for this pageant, I want to go in feeling my best and in order to do that I have to take care of myself both mentally and physically- no problem. I have been active and physical during my recovery the entire time as its one of the few things that keeps me sane (anyone for that matter) BUT never have I made ..strenuous or aiming for a particular goal. 

Until now. 

I want to be strong, not just skinny. I'm a tall girl so when I lose weight my arms look lanky and frail but they are really quite strong right now. More importantly, I am challenging myself to an accountability group that 2 of my dear family friends, Kimberely and Jamie Fitzpatrick, are literally coaching. They are both double diamond beach body coaches and I have had the pleasure of being able to observe their hard work over the past year and it has never ceased to amaze me how hard they work given their busy lives and! THOSE RESULTS ! Unreal so thanks to you two! 
I'm in so much pain but it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment