Friday 13 November 2015

Blessed is an understatement

Today. 
Friday, November the 13th, I fulfilled my life long dream-- since I was the age of, whenever you realize being in front of crowds is cool, countless fake sessions of red hot chilli peppers in my bathroom and I POURED MY LIFE ON STAGE and still got a standing ovation. I didn't even have to sing, dance- just used my experience and my authentic thought. 

I spoke from the heart and I know I identified with so many and I am so honoured to have had that opportunity. The reality is, which I was reminded of by a wonderful mother today, I spoke a story in there that was familiar to the majority of individuals sharing this room with me. It was magical, miraculous, surreal really. I got off the stage so fast, I was pulled back on to see my celebration. My triumph. 


I could get used to this. 
Thank you, Ontario Council for Exceptional Children, Board members, Ministry members, friends, family, -people who are no different than me! With the exception of being me ;) there's only 1. Of this gal and she's on the moon right now! Love you all!!! 

Thank you for allowing me to debut my story, journey, trials, fears, and continuous accomplishment (with that effort to try of course). 
Love, 
Dorothy 
Ps. Notice the hurricane last night? And then the rainbow Orr the falls-the view I have from my room. (Dorothy!!!!!! Oh how I love it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment