Sunday 25 October 2015

Super Graham

Lately I've been such a curious girl. 
I'm learning a lot about myself and my field, but I'm still loving learning about the wine industry, specially the processes. 

My family makes "ultra premium" wine and this year my father decided to something really special with our grapes, which I cannot disclose but my goodness is this man brilliant. Between knowing who to contact, how it works in Italy but can be engineered here in Ontario, it's remarkable! Nothing stops this guy and I know I was and have been so hard on him, but I was hurt. People and lives move on. 

Thank you for being my dad and hanging in there when the rest of us fell apart. You have spent so much time in so many areas of your life to ensure our family is ok and you've gone above and beyond! I know I don't need to tell you that but I'm so proud of you, Dad. I love you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment