Thursday 22 October 2015

Turning The Page



It is a rare, privilege to be in love and to love. How else do you know what you're living for? How else do you find your meaning? I don't mean to say you could find this through rejection, rather as an access into the unknown, but still with an ounce of faith.

I'm learning to trust my heart more than ever before, for the right reasons contrary to my individualistic thinking ... Even if I'm shaking, I have to just go for it. Life is too short, you never know when....and you cannot let fear, fear of 'what could be' 'because of what's been,' you have to trust that things eventually happen for a reason. You have to trust something-- you're gut, karma, religious sanction, a higher power greater than yourself that has set you on a path for whatever reason. I know we'll never know why because, come on, who is gonna answer a question like, why do you let people keep hurting my hurt? It's becoming a bit much! It's life.

You think you trust people and what they've said, but sometimes when you find the courage to speak about something that you find personally imperative to your "life" you're not always going to get what you envision, but you have to give a valiant effort. And with that you can walk away feeling good, strong, capable.
Quite difficult, but so worth it. I have released this weight off my shoulders that, although pulls at my heart strings, has to go -- i'm worth it. I owe it to myself to keep it together, keep walking this journey....
You don't want to end up not loving your life. It get's harder to find the will to live.
#DorothySays
@lifeofdorothy

Forever in your heart,
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment