Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

To all mothers, care givers, grand mothers, happy Mother's Day! The world would suck if you did not exist. There's just no other way to put it! 

Dear My Mummy, 
Thanks for being my best friend and loving mother. You are everything I aspire to be and more, and I wouldn't be nearly as tough if it wasn't for you, and regardless of any poor decisions you've made. Your love has always been considered unconditional and I cannot thank you enough for simply that amongst every other incredible thing you are and have done for me. I see kids every day who undoubtedly go without love from their parents, and I'm so blessed that I am-- unconditionally  You're not perfect, but neither am I and I have you to thank for teaching me that. 

Here's a photo of my mom gracefully in the background, and me pretending to be a mom to my #1 baby boy shoving my -1 thing in my face. But I can't help but SMILE! Love you both terribly! 

(Happy Mother's Day Kristin!)

Love. 
Dorothy 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment