Saturday 29 November 2014

My First Birthday sans-alcohol

So this year for my birthday everything was different. The build up, the celebration, the day itself!
Usually I'm counting the minutes, seconds, milliseconds!! Yet, this year I was a little busy and caught up with just doing..whatever I was doing! 

Contrary to previous years, I wore a blue jumpsuit, ear plugs, a helmet, and was forced to remember a bunch of hand signals. Hand signals? Who needs those?! PEOPLE WHO FLY! Yes, I went flying! Well not outdoors but it was still beyond epic! AND I REMEMBER IT! Thanks to my family and friends who came it was so amazing! All cheering and high fiving! I felt like I was back on a sports team. 

I guess you don't always have to drink t have fun, do you mom? (You win again) 


No comments:

Post a Comment