Monday 27 June 2016

StandSpeakReach

Good Day my friends, readers, peeps!

I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS

I HAVE BEEN BUSY.
If you asked me if I had a job right now, I'd tell you Yes.

I'm working part time PR for mental health advocacy and for a holistic wellness retreat.

I planted a peace pole.

I still volunteer a great portion of my day at a local school because my kids need me and won't let me miss a day "even if I'm sick"-- it's the cutest. BUT LAST WEEK IS THIS WEEK :(

SO I'VE BEEN WAITING. Well, not so much waiting as feeling out my options and I'm glad I did.

I have teamed up with 2 other girls from Ontario to advocate for Mental Health and you can follow us on Facebook as the "Stand Speak Reach Project" https://www.facebook.com/StandSpeakReach/?fref=ts
or on twitter @standspeakreach!
Carly, Katie and myself are ready. We are committed to being the voices of our generation and we have to start somewhere right? Mental Illness does not discriminate and stigma kills.

 Located all over western region of Ontario, we believe in our stories, our journeys and trust the process and we're hoping you join us!

Today is exciting as we have the opportunity to work with ANOTHER group from Toronto, Ontario, TranQool!
'Welcome.
What a day it is, a new day. Regardless of the weather or circumstances remember YOU have the power to turn your day around at any point.
CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE!
Don't let it be rude dude*
WE ARE SUPER EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE TAKING OVERTranQools Twitter today!
So if you haven't already head over to the twittersphere and followStandspeakreachproject and TranQool! We're starting the conversation TODAY!
Can't wait to hear from our team and ANYONE who wants to contribute. Let's get this conversation going...
Thinking about taking the next steps of your recovery, whether it be mental health, addictions, physical or academical... We want to help.
We care
You matter
You're not alone
You have purpose.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!! Never forget it
Carly
Katie
Colleen
✌🏼💕❤️💙💕💙
**** TranQool is not a crisis line and cannot help people who are suicidal.
TranQool is only available in ON
TranQool therapists are RSWS and psychologists
TranQool is CBT based therapy"

... so what are you waiting for? We are all affected by Mental Health/Illness it's time we unite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment