Tuesday 22 December 2015

QUOTE ME!

"I'll leave this one up to your interpretation"
 I need quotes. They are my rational voice, I simply cannot live without them. It can reaffirm and still give me new perspectives on ides both bad and good--trust me. There are quotes that I look at and think to myself "Colleen. Why'd you go ahead and do that? or Be that person?" GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT HOLDING MYSELF HOSTAGE TO THAT PERSON ANYMORE! She GONE!
This quote reminds me to just live. I genuinely need to be reminded not to take life so seriously sometimes. It has nothing to do with my age, where I live, or what I have- rather with the simple thought that things are they way they are because that's just what it is. What is, will be- or won't. I need the reminder that not every moment defines who I am because even that changes on a regular basis. I'm a female with emotions, what do you expect? One thing that I want to share with whoever reads this: whatever feels tough and mucky right now isn't forever. It is and only ever will be temporary, if you're willing to have faith of course. ONE.DAY.AT.A.TIME. every day is another day to start over and if you have faith you can live that life--where you wake up and feel like every day is another day to become whatever you want it's your life! You are in complete control of every choice and taking risks, well, that more than often means you're about to do something really brave.

"Be Brave enough to Break Your Own Heart"


I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED! There is no greater feeling than love. And this is by no means any real guideline, but I like the idea behind it. I have people for all three categories, which doesn't mean I'm a grown up. I'm far from it and that's ok! I don't want to grow up any faster than I already have. But what I really get  from this quote, which I'm happy to share, is that in hindsight you too will realize the silver lining of each ending of relationship.  at least that is my opinion  on the scenarios, whether it ended good, ugly or just bad we always learn about ourselves- what we like, don't like, or have to accept despite what our hearts feel- and so long as we're evolving, we're doing the best we can to take a step forward. Love is only a concept and it cannot be defined... it is so unique to each individual it is..beautiful mess of chaos. THAT'S real love anyways..fight for what you want #DorothySays 

Love, Dorothy Colleen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment