Sunday 28 September 2014

What Fuel's Your Fire?

I love to make people laugh, or at the very least, smile. I'm also a people pleaser, but I've accepted that it's both a cursing and a bless. The latter perception takes precedence in most cases; I mean, I've made it this far!

Be you. Don't let anyone make you feel less, or different. On the rare occasion I find myself thinking unkind thoughts such as, "I wish I was myself again," but I don't think I've ever been this aware of myself since as far as I can remember. (feels like forever) 

Anyways, 
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner thoughts or something right? I'm bold, authentic, and I guess you could say a bit competitive. Nonetheless, it's what keeps the drive in me. And I mean that in it's best capacity. I'm determined to be the change, and SEE the change. For myself, and for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment